CCTV Survey Chelmsford
CCTV SURVEY CHELMSFORD
We pride ourselves here at Drain Clear with our CCTV survey work in Chelmsford, Colchester, Harlow, Brentwood and further afield across Essex and beyond. We carry out many of these CCTV surveys every week helping our customers to find what’s blocking their drains.
We offer transparent pricing so you know what the costs are.
Get in touch with us and you will find that we always work in a professional manner.
The process is as follows:
- When you call we will arrange a suitable time for our technician to carry out the survey.
- Our engineers will arrive and make themselves known to you prior to starting work. When they do start work they will gain access, via the manhole covers, and assemble the CCTV equipment and crawler or pushrod unit in readiness.
- The CCTV camera is then guided along its path to commence the survey, recording the drainage system as it goes. The footage produced is reviewed in real time and recorded by the equipment. When complete the equipment will be removed, manhole covers replaced, and the site left as it was.
- The recorded footage is reviewed further in the office and a detailed report will be produced. This report will explain the technicians observations and recommendations. Any issues that are detected such as displaced joints, cracks and root intrusions or similar will be highlighted. Advice will be given to you in order to resolve the situation.
- The report will include further useful information such as pipe diameters, invert levels and the actual condition of the pipes themselves plus a schematic drawing providing a map of the drainage network. The final completed report will then be emailed to you and a hard copy of the report will also be produced and, along with the colour DVD of the survey, posted to you to your address.
Drain Clear – Helping to keep Chelmsford’s drains clear!